- All Kinds of Minds - Features resources to support teaching/learning of children, focusing on how children think. Draws on educational psychologist Dr. Mel Levine's work.
- LDOnline, PBS - Learning disabilities and ADHD resource and online community for teachers, parents, and children.
- "Misunderstood Minds", PBS - Companion site to the program featuring children's learning differences; includes resources.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities - National nonprofit organization with clearinghouse of information for children with learning disabilities.
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities - National nonprofit and advocacy organization supporting youth with disabilities and their families.
- Davidson Institute for Talent Development - National nonprofit organization and clearinghouse supporting highly and profoundly gifted children.
- Hoagie's Gifted Education Page - Parents, caregivers, and teachers of gifted children resource and online community.
- Illinois Association for Gifted Children (IAGC) - Illinois nonprofit advocacy group supporting gifted and talented learners.
- National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) - National nonprofit policy and advocacy group supporting gifted and talented learners.