Learn English on a Computer!
If you would like to make an appointment for one-on-one instruction to learn how to use software available on the Literacy Computer, call Joe Popowitch at 630/887-8760 ext. 240, or stop by the Ask Us Desk on the first floor.
Software programs include:
- Accent Coach English Pronunciation Trainer
- Learn to Speak English v. 8.1
- Let's Talk English Vocabulary and Pronunciation: Interactive Skill Builder
- Reading Horizons
- Ultimate Phonics Reading Program
The Adult Services computer literacy program includes:
- One-on-one computer instruction (by appointment)
- Communication Skills
*The computer was purchased using funds from the Illinois State Library under the federally funded Library Service & Technology Act (LSTA).