- President: Victoria Suriano (term expires April 2019)
- Vice President: Donald Damon (term expires April 2019)
- Treasurer: Marian Krupicka (term expires April 2019)
- Secretary: Beena Deshmukh (term expires April 2019)
- Trustee: Julia Lacayo (term expires April 2017)
- Trustee Diane Ruscitti (term expires April 2017)
The Library Board of Trustees meets on the third Wednesday of each month in the library's conference room at 7 p.m. The meetings are open to the public. Please call 630/887-8760 ext. 245 for more information.
The Library Board Committees consist of
- Advocacy (Committee of the Whole)
- Building & Grounds
- Technology (Committee of the Whole).
The committees meet throughout the year as needed. The meetings are open to the public. Please call 630/887-8760 ext. 245 for more information.
Committee Agendas & Minutes
- Building & Grounds Committee Minutes
- Finance Committee Minutes
- Nominating Committee Minutes
- Policy Committee Minutes
The library is a member of the Illinois Library Association (ILA). ILA is a not-for-profit educational institution that also is involved with legislative advocacy efforts on behalf of libraries. The Indian Prairie Public Library does not and has never had a direct contract with a lobbying firm.