The library is currently seeking volunteers to help train and assist others with their technology, software and device questions.
- The volunteer must be people-oriented and friendly.
- They must have a passion for technology and have basic computer skills and the capability of learning additional skills.
- Volunteers will interact with others and assist them with a variety of things such as how to set up an email, how to download an e-book, how to scan a document, etc.
- minimum of 2 hours, once a week
- must have experience working with the public
- must have basic computer skills
- must be able to work as part of a team
- experience as an instructor or tutor is ideal, but not required.
Please note: Applicant must be at least 16 years of age.
To apply, please complete a Tech Tutor volunteer application (PDF); also available at the Checkout Desk.